- Stability improvements and bug fixes.
- All web pages can be translated into Spanish and French using Google Translate. This feature must be enabled manually by our support team. Contact us to enable this feature.
- Users can choose their preferred language in the header or footer of each page.
- Translated pages are redirected to a subdomain. French is fr.yourparish.com and Spanish is es.yourparish.com
- URLs for announcements will now use the title instead of numbers.
- On the welcome page, the “I’m New… Where Do I Start?” text can now be customized by going to Site Settings > Site Content > Heading on welcome page.
- Receive an automated weekly or monthly email with a complete .csv of people in Tilma. Contact us to enable this feature.
- Secondary phone number label is enabled.