- The People tool has been completely designed with dramatic improvements to the user interface.
- Set a custom highlight color to buttons and links. This feature must be manually enabled by our team. Contact email@example.com to learn more.
- Add icons and outlines to the navigation buttons.
- “Ad-hoc” emails have been renamed “Regular” in the email tool.
- Events can be marked as “Private” so they are not visible on the front-end of the website. You can invite others to private events by sending them the link.
- A new events calendar has been added in the Events tool for admins. This calendar includes public and private events.
- The event registration button automatically disappears after the event is over.
- Editing an existing page will automatically take you to the “Editor” tab instead of the “Settings” tab.
- Stability improvements and bug fixes.
- Additional options for text overlay on top of your homepage video have been added.
- Onboarding questions have been updated.
- The bulletin now appears as part of the announcements section of the homepage.