Tilma version 0.12.4 contains a set of updates and improvements to the News product in advance of a launch of new Spanish-language new site. Additional changes have been made to fix some bugs in the Newsletter and Formbuilder tools. Also made updates to the RSS feed tool.
- Fixes and performance improvements for News sites
- Updates to various translation tags, the main and footer navigation bars, and page templates for an upcoming Spanish-language news site
- Updates to template styling for mobile devices
- Added news setting in Site Settings to allow admin users to set the “From” email address for automated emails
- Improvements to Newsletter tool
- Fixed template to display each article card in vertical order on mobile, and do a media query of email client if it can show any article cards in side-by-side, 2-up format.
- Fix the issue related to the controller that set the timing of newsletter distribution.
- Updates to “Popular” column to display most popular articles published within the previous 30 days, based on page view count and ranked from most to least.
- Updates to RSS feeds to add in additional fields, such as images and escaped article descriptions
- Updates to Formbuilder to respect org language settings and display translations for form fields